Prdoucts Scope and Range
“Permanent change and ongoing development is the future markets leadership watchwords”. This leads to more intensive competition.
CTC focuses vividly on enhancing and fabricating special custom built machinery and turnkey projects. We’re also specialized in different technical consultations and integrations at chemical process design.
Listed here below, some of our major range of products and services:
• Reactors, pressurized vessels, storage tanks used in different industries
(Food, drinks, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, paints … etc).
• Mixing vessels, condensers, heat exchangers.
• Heating and cooling systems.
• Ventilation Systems.
• Mixers, blenders andagitators.
• Dryers and evaporators.
• Piping and orbital welding.
• Press filters.
• Filling lines.
• Automation and process control.
Our efficient automation system is based on the precise planning and preparation of all production processes whereby even the smallest details are taken into consideration. Even environmentally sound protection is a factor incorporated into our designed product plans.
Our quality production relies on employing certified experienced staff as well as state of the art machines to work in a rapid and flexible way, even when realizing the most complex customer requirements:
• Cutting machine with an integrated detachable mottling units
• Plasma cutting machine and flame cutter
• Metal forming and Bending Machines,
• Grinding and Polishing Machines
• Several ARC, TIG, MIG and Orbital WeldingMachines
The high quality standards expected of ASME code and NQA 1 fabricators assure our customers that our quality is absolutely second to none.
• ASME SectionIX
• MIL STD 248D
• MIL STD 278F
• SAE AMS STD 2219
• Stainless: All grades including nickel alloys
• Carbon Steel: All grades
• Aluminum: All grades
Center Of Prosperity
Producing the perfect stainless steel solution all the way from the abstract planning model required our consistent high standard of quality, through high performance production systems.
Our quality control monitoring starts with the selection of the most suitable materials and suppliers. The partnerships with our suppliers are just as long standing as the partnerships with our customers.
We want to contribute as much as possible to the commercial success of our customers.